Booking conditions



a- The supply of electricity, water, gas, wi-fi and cleaning is included in the price. House cleaning will be done daily during the two-hour period from 12 noon to 2pm. The cleaning and maintenance of the farm will be done two days a week from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
b- The form of payment agreed by both parts will be 40% upon reservation, and the remaining 60% upon delivery of the keys.
d- If, within 24 hours of the start of the stay, the pending payment of 60% of the agreed rent has not been made effective for any reason, the reservation will be automatically resolved, with the landlord having absolute freedom to rent the house again. In addition, the landlord will have the right to not return the first payment made by the tenant, as compensation for the damages caused.



If the customer cancels the reservation, a penalty will be applied depending on the number of days remaining until the start of the rental period:


- More than 30 days: 50% of the advance.
- From 15 to 29 days before: 75% of the advance.
- Less than 14 days: 100% of the advance.


For these purposes, the customer must communicate the cancellation in writing by any means that proves its receipt.



On the day of the receipt of the keys and after conducting an inspection of the rented property together with the owner or person responsible for the property, the tenant must deposit 200€ as a deposit for the rental. This deposit will be refunded on the last day of the rental, after verifying both parts that the property has not suffered any damage during the rental period. The owner will have the right to keep the amount of the deposit if the property has suffered any type of damage during the rental period.

Enjoy the calm and the rest
Dont wait more, book now


+34 616 05 60 69
+34 660 13 08 68

Mazcuerras, Cantabria


Stay in La Peñiga